- Mr B supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr W supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr M supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms M supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr W supported us with 5 tickets
- Mx B supported us with 1 ticket
2d 12h 23m
02 December 2023
- Winner! Ms P (SOUTHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (EASTLEIGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms T (ROMSEY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms W (Southampton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (EASTLEIGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
The Saints Disabled Supporters’ Association (SDSA) is the official disabled supporters’ group for Southampton FC.
We aim to help supporters to get the best match day experience, as least as good as non-disabled supporters.
We try to help Southampton FC when they are planning improvements or changes, so that disabled supporters are not disadvantaged.
We raise awareness of disabled access at St Mary's Stadium.
We offer 8 different disabled supporters and their carers the chance to see Saints play each home game by using the season tickets we buy each year.
Outside of Southampton FC, we look to help other Southampton based disability sports by providing sponsorships.
To see more about what we do, please check out https://saintsdsa.org.uk
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Southampton.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!