- Mr F supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr D supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr L supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms D supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms B supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms R supported us with 2 tickets
Countdown to the first draw
1d 3h 46m
Sat 25 September 2021
The Saints Disabled Supporters’ Association (SDSA) is the official disabled supporters’ group for Southampton FC.
We aim to help supporters to get the best match day experience, as least as good as non-disabled supporters.
We try to help Southampton FC when they are planning improvements or changes, so that disabled supporters are not disadvantaged.
We raise awareness of disabled access at St Mary's Stadium.
We offer 8 different disabled supporters and their carers the chance to see Saints play each home game by using the season tickets we buy each year.
Outside of Southampton FC, we look to help other Southampton based disability sports by providing sponsorships.
To see more about what we do, please check out https://saintsdsa.org.uk
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Southampton.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Don’t miss our first draw prize!
Start supporting your community today and be in with a chance to win one of our additional prizes below, thats's in addition to a possible £25,000 jackpot!
- A pair of SS Shieldhall tickets for a Family Docks Cruise
- Mayflower Theatre / Mast Mayflower Studios – Gift Voucher
- God’s House Tower – Gift Voucher for lunch
- SEE Southampton – Guided walks of the Old Town
- New season Saints FC Home shirt